Pages

Tuesday

FREE MASCARA

Well you paid for the original bottle of mascara, but this tip WILL help you get more out of it. So it's like getting free mascara! I saw this on Pinterest and thought as I think of many ideas...why didn't I think of that?
Typical mascara dries up when about half of the bottle is used This tip can make your mascara last about 3 times longer than it normally would. Obviously saline solution is safe for your eyes, and this is the perfect way to get more out of your mascara. So I gave it a whirl!

For those of you who wear contacts, or have someone in the house who does, you already have saline contact solution. Take 4-5 drops of saline solutions or eyedrops in the mascara. Insert your wands, stir, and WHOO HOO - your mascara will last about 3 times longer! It has worked for my mascara. I was getting ready to throw it away a few weeks ago, and I'm still using it daily thanks to just a few drops of saline!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!