Pages

Wednesday

CHEAP, EASY, HEALTHY HOT WINGS

I say three ingredients I mean it...I say healthy I mean...baked! It really doesn't get any easier than this!


Three ingredients that you probably have sitting in your fridge and freezer will make some DELICIOUS wings.




Ingredients:
20 Chicken Wings
1/2 cup Hot sauce (your choice how hot you like it!)
1/3 cup Butter


Directions:
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Get together about 20 chicken wings (if frozen, make sure you thaw them first!)
3) Melt about 1/3 cup butter.
4) Pour 1/2 cup hot sauce in a bowl.
5) Take wings, dip in butter, then dip in hot sauce.
6) Place on a baking sheet (I would cover with aluminum foil first that will save you a LOT of scrub time!)
7) Bake for 25-30 minutes.






VOILA! Hot wings! Match up with your fried pickles and you a restaurant style dinner at half the cost and calories!
Again...easy. How easy? My four year old did everything put melt the butter and handle the oven! Of course mine are never as pretty as the picture but they were YUMMY!

You can add whatever you want to your wings but I like it simple and they were GOOD! I used a mild hot sauce, but you can get them as hot as you like them!



Pinterest Rating: I give them a 9! Mostly because I love hot wings! And anything that my daughter can put together for me! Ha! Easy, cheap, fast! I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!